Christmas 2009

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Judge agrees with proud grandmother: Hannah ranked SUPERIOR+

Hannah had piano auditions on Thursday. She was judged to be Superior+! Today was her recital and I can understand why the judge was so impressed! That girl can play the piano!!!!


While I was in Little Rock last week for the Pauls' house hunting visit, I got to go to one of Lanie's softball games. My favorite picture of Lucy hanging on the fence looking up admiringly at her older cousin, Lanie, keeps loading sideways from the way I want it so I'll just post this one. Lanie is in a "coach pitch" league so you can just barely see Stephen out on the mound. The other picture showed Lanie's broken left pinkie "buddy taped" to her ring finger but you can't really see that here. Didn't slow her down much though: she was 3 for 3 at the plate!
I just love this picture of Coach Fussell with the bat girl in his lap while their team is out in the field. Kate loves her job and takes it very seriously! When she hears the bat hit the ball, she is headed to the plate like a shot.

No comments: