Christmas 2009

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Kicking myself




Yesterday Tom and I went to visit Grandma Johnson. She has a brand new hairdo and was so tickled with herself! I was too lazy to walk out to my car (really, I am intimidated by the gadget that lets you in and out of the facility) so I took a very cute picture of her with my phone. As before, I was able to e:mail it to family and to myself but I CANNOT get the thing transferred to this blog! Why didn't I take my real camera in with me?




The rest of June and early July are looking busy. Tommy and I will probably be going to South Louisiana on the 17th or 18th. My nephew, Jed Davis, will be in some sort of training in New Orleans beginning the 15th. That finishes up the 18th and he has a free day on Saturday before he returns home to Oregon. He and his family moved to Eugene from Honolulu last November. That means I won't get to see them even when we do get to go to Hawaii. Jed and his wife, Kim, have a two and a half year old daughter, Sierra, and are expecting another little girl in September. June 24th is our Julie Beth's birthday! On July 2nd, Julie will be having out-patient surgery in Little Rock and the Pauls will sign the paperwork for their new home! July 3rd is Jimmy's birthday and the day we will probably be giving a tour of "The Johnson Wedding Chapel" to Steve Cottrell and Wendy Anderson. I am so excited about their planned November 13th ceremony!
I just tried to add pictures of my Hawaii family but they were plopped above everything I had written and it made no sense! I am determined to get this blog thing figured out but I am realizing it is going to take me a while. Don't be surprised if I add another entry soon - like immediately - with those pictures.
Tom's hamstring is much, much better. We can't believe that he has been retired for two weeks already!

No comments: