Christmas 2009

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Catching up with pictures!

I have not blogged in a while because I have been so frustrated by my pictures disappearing! I decided today that I was just so far behind that I HAD to try again! Most of the photos are self-explanatory!



On Jenny's facebook: "Sweaty but happy"




I made this hat out of some very cool yarn! I made three sizes and this one fit Hannah! (Can't take credit for the flower. She already had that in her hair and just left it!)




A professional photographer too this one of the Paul family at the Rainey Newton House - where Jill and Stephen's reception was held.




Jimmy got a flagpole for his birthday on July 3rd! It was Tanya's idea, newly naturalized citizen that she is, and Tom was responsible for tracking down just the right pole, purchasing it, and having it delivered. Installation was a group effort!




The El Dorado Powercats get ready to play.




DanMan pitches!




According to her mother, Lucy sang and danced everywhere she went in Branson!




Hattie is walking all over now - in her squeaky shoes!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: