Christmas 2009

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Homecoming 2011

I stole these pictures from Jenny's facebook page. I will continue to try to add a picture of Hannah from my phone and one of Maddy from Julie's phone. If anyone can explain to me why I have such a terrible time saving phone photos to Picasa - SOS! I still have pictures from my "real" camera to download too.




Wanted everyone to see just how great Julie Beth is looking these days. Poor, precious Lanie Beth was hit right across the face by a branch during a spirited game of chase the night before this picture was taken. She still looked 100% adorable!




Lucy loved everything about the Homecoming Parade. You can see Kate, in her corsage, standing just behind Lucy.




Hattie was a little unsure about all of the excitement at first - but it didn't last long!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: