Christmas 2009

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Building a manger


Tommy and I agreed last night that we wanted to be sure the real reason for the season was represented in our outdoor display. We decided that this year we would have a manger and, hopefully, by the next Christmas season, we will have a more fully developed Nativity.


My cute boys, Tom, Jimmy, and DanMan, spent the afternoon building the manger. Just to let you know how important this project was to them - BOTH DanMan's Colts and Jimmy's Raiders were playing while construction was going on!

Just in case I don't blog again before next Saturday: MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!

(It is highly possible that I will not be writing again before Christmas Day. I will be cooking and wrapping instead. Both Stephen's parents and Eric's parents will be joining us for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! We hope that JP's mom will feel well enough to come with Julie, JP, and Maddy too.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: