Christmas 2009

Friday, December 31, 2010

Goose bumps!


As you can well imagine, seeing this gave this mommy goose bumps! Tom and I watched Lucy yesterday because her school was closed for the holidays but THE LITTLE ROCK PEDIATRIC CLINIC was not. Jenny needed us to bring her some paperwork so we had an acceptable excuse to visit her clinic. (I had often been tempted to sneak in uninvited just because I was so curious but I had refrained!)




I took this picture on my phone. I have quite a few pictures of Christmas festivities still on my camera and bunches that I plan to beg, borrow, or steal from others' cameras to share with you as soon as I get a chance. Tommy and I will be going to the Sugar Bowl (this LSU fan will have to find something red to wear, I guess) so I will be away from my computer for a few days soon. When I get back I plan to knit and write - both blog entries AND Christmas (New Year's) cards! Guess I will be changing the photo that greets you when you log into THE JOHNSON JOURNAL soon! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: