Christmas 2009

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Christmas morning 2010

I cannot believe I have been so slow to download my own pictures from our family's Christmas. I really did not expect to have much to share because my girls were so busy with their cameras and I kind of left it up to them. When it is FINALLY time to open presents, the kids come down the stairs in order from youngest to oldest. What is hard to believe is that they have all been waiting patiently upstairs for the turkey to be started, for the monkey bread to be made, and this year, for the senior Fussells to arrive! The senior Pauls were supposed to be with us too but the stomach bug had other plans for them. Jimmy's family and Julie's family have to sneak upstairs without looking at the tree when they get to our house.

HERE THEY COME:




Then everyone has to find just the exact right spot to open presents!




Kate is ready to act as one of Santa's elves. Hannah does the majority of the distribution. Each person has a wrapping paper designated for them by the legend two elves create on Christmas Eve. I wish I had thought to get a picture of the most recent legend. I know I have photos of some older ones that I can add in another entry so you can get the idea.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: