Christmas 2009

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Julia Child

Maddy was Julia Child in the Hugh Goodwin History Parade today. She had fun and did a very good job! The audience could understand every word she said. I am the moderator, which means I sit between the two judges to help them sort out contestants and to key the line-minder when to send the next performer to the stage. I was very proud of myself because I gave absolutely no hint when it was my grandchild about to compete! (I've had a lot of practice at that because Hannah is an old history parader from way back!) Maddy qualified for the Showcase tomorrow to be held at the South Arkansas Arts Center! Way to go, Maddy!




Hannah is at Henderson State University participating in a drama competition this week. It pleases me very much to have her be so active in the drama community at EHS! Break a leg, Banana!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: