Christmas 2009

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Championship ring!

The El Dorado Wildcats held their football banquet and ring ceremony on Thursday, February 25, 2010! I realize that you really can't tell much from this picture but I wanted you to know that I have been telling the truth! The Wildcats really are state champs; you can read the word CHAMPIONS on the ring! The Cats are graduating so many fine young men. It is sad but exciting. Some of them are boys I taught in elementary school; some are students I met during my long-term sub situation in the EHS library last spring. Some I don't personally know but I feel as if I have gotten to know them by watching them on the field and listening to Jimmy and DanMan. You would be surprised by what you can learn about a person's character by the way he treats the water boy!

No comments: