Christmas 2009

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Waiting in Atlanta!

I have been in Atlanta for a week now. We don't really expect Hattie to arrive for a little while yet but I am still watching Peaches like a hawk! Due day is three weeks from yesterday.

Jimmy's family just checked in from home. They made the drive back to El Dorado from Atlanta today. We were really busy for the four days they were here. I was a little afraid that all the activity would be too much for Jenny but she was the tour director-in-chief! We all did CNN, Coca Cola Museum, Georgia Aquarium, a Civil War museum, Fernbank Natural History Museum, Andretti's Indoor Karting, and the Atlanta Zoo. The boys went to an NHL game and the Cyclorama while the girls shopped. Lots of cameras were flashing non-stop but I don't have anything I can post yet.

No comments: