Christmas 2009

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Visit to Hawaii, Volume 5


On Saturday, the four of us from 1350 (Daddy, Barb, Tom, and I) met the Davises (Jane, John, and Jeffrey) at Barbara's hotel for a wonderful brunch! Jeffrey is going to be starting a (paid) blog reviewing video games. His publication will be called THUMBS ON FIRE so I took a few pictures of him looking as if he is in pain and astounded by the fact that his thumbs are flaming. A friend will add the flames through the magic of technology. This one is my favorite of the ones I took.



After brunch, all of us went to visit Mom's niche at Punchbowl. Usually, when the family gathers here, they call me but this time they didn't have to!



On Saturday afternoon, Daddy, Jeffrey, Tom, and I went to a play, I HATE HAMLET, at the Diamond Head Theatre. We enjoyed the production and our time together.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: