Christmas 2009

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Visit to Hawaii, Volume 3

Thursday, February 10, was kind of a lazy day for me. Tom and Daddy went to play golf and I stayed at the apartment. I decided to take a few location shots.



View from the small lanai.



This is the pool that my mother was in every morning by six a. m. It is the perfect place for private aquasize. I followed her excellent example several mornings but then the pool was closed for annual cleaning.

Barbara took Thursday off. She had appointments with several service providers, who all let her down. She and I spent the afternoon at Ward Warehouse, our favorite place to shop. We had such a good time and I got a lot done souvenir-wise!

Early on, Thursday night had been designated as a PIZZA NIGHT with the Davis family. Barbara drove us out to Hawaii Kai; it is hard for me, sometimes, to remember that Jane lives a half hour or more away from Dad and Barb. I picture them together all the time having fun together without me. We had lots of fun conversation and many laughs. John had had a few bad days and was not up to joining us though.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: