Christmas 2009

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Visiting Grandma

I have forgotten to mention that Jimmy and Tom came to little Rock on Wednesday afternoon to join us. Stephen was taking Lanie, Kate, and DanMan to Grapevine, Texas on Thursday to play at Gray Wolf Lodge for a few days and Bo wanted to be there to wave bon voyage. Tom and I were going to babysit on Thursday because Lucy was out of school for Spring Break. After the trip to Build-a-Bear, it was time to visit Grandma Johnson before Jimmy and Hannah left for home. I just couldn't decide which picture to post so I will upload two.



Both ladies look so cute and happy that you can see why I had trouble choosing!

1 comment:

Kerry Cameron said...

couldn't see any pictures, Judy. We are enjoying your blog! Little Hattie is sure cute!
Judy Cameron