Christmas 2009

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bo and his kids in Springdale

I am home after a very busy four and a half days!! I don't have time to write a long journal entry now but I wanted to get this picture, that I absolutely love, posted before it disappeared somehow. I took it with my phone; I took two others with my real camera but they didn't turn out nearly as well! I never have any luck sending phone photos to facebook or e:mailing them. I can usually send them as an MMS though. I sent this one to my kids and Julie was able to post it to her facebook page and I stole it from there!

Before we left home for our busy weekend+, we had made arrangements to meet our friends, Connie and Marion Harris, at THE MARKETPLACE in Springdale at four for an early dinner. When we arrived at the restaurant we saw all the football buses parked in the next lot at the Holiday Inn. We had no idea that the team was staying there Thursday night. I texted Bo and told him we were next door and when he came out to board the bus to let us know so we could come out and say "HI". He texted right back and said he could come then. I will never forget seeing his children break into a run as soon as they saw him coming across the parking lot! (Tearing up just thinking about it!) Wonderfully enough, Connie and Marion drove up right then so they got to visit with him for a few minutes - and they got to see how thrilled his kids were to be with him!

I will not make you wait until I have time to post again to find out that we were soundly beaten in the game. No excuses - except that we were playing the #1 team in the largest classification in the state. More later.

No comments: