Christmas 2009

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lanie's Soccer Game

Last Friday night EHS played J.A. Fair in Little Rock. The Wildcats were victorious 37 - 0! Those of us related to the defensive line coach love those shutouts! (Can't remember if I mentioned that we kept Magnolia off the board in the game the Friday night before too!) Since the game was in Little Rock, it worked out perfectly for Tom and me to stick around for ball games on Saturday.

The Pauls were visiting in Tulsa for the weekend so Tom and I stayed at their house to feed the animals. Lanie's soccer game was in Bryant so we rode with her family. This picture was taken just after she stuffed her socks with shin guards.




Kate immediately found two of Lanie's friends, who were there as spectators, and the three of them played hide-and-seek throughout. Jill took a picture of Kate when she was "IT" so I took this one of Jillers; I took a picture of my daughter as she was taking a picture of her daughter!


Tommy is enjoying retirement so much. Look how happy he is to finally be able to be present at all the kids activities! (That Jillers is pretty cute, isn't she?)




Here is Lanie B. in action. She moves well and is quick but she looks awfully small out on the field. I should have included a picture of her with other players so the size differences would be evident. Stephen is her team's coach and I think they are having fun sharing the soccer season.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: