Christmas 2009

Friday, September 17, 2010

Saturday, September 11 - Part I

Picasa saves my photos into folders by day and those pictures I borrow from others go someplace else in MY PICTURES. If I want to use Picasa to blog a single weekend, I end up with several different entries. This picture I borrowed from Jenny. It is the only one I have to post from DanMan's baseball tournament held in Sherwood, Arkansas, on September 10th and 11th. The team played in two games on Saturday. Papa went to the first one; Jenny, Hannah, Lucy, Hattie, Lanie, Sophie (Lanie's friend), Kate, and I were added to the fans in the stands for the second game. Lucy and Kate decided Nannah was softer than the bleachers!



For some unknown reason, the boys did not play well in pool play on Saturday. On Sunday they got it together but, because of their poor play on Saturday, they had to play the top seed in the tournament. El Dorado Powercats were ahead for most of the game and extra innings were needed before they were defeated and eliminated. DanMan had a good tournament and batted a thousand!!!!! This weekend we will be going to West Monroe, Louisiana, for another two day tournament. I THINK we only have one more tournament scheduled after that and then Fall ball will come to an end.

No comments: