Christmas 2009

Thursday, October 21, 2010

DanMan


DanMan is a very loyal Colts fan and he is especially impressed with Peyton Manning.
Here he is preparing to cheer his team to victory. It worked too; I cannot remember who the opponent was but the Colts won!
I think he'll have to have new gear for next season; that boy is really growing!


The first weekend DanMan did not have baseball to occupy him, he was kind of at a loss. He volunteered to wash Papa's four-wheeler and the pick-up truck. Tom was unaware that these chores were being done for him and Daniel was very pleased with his grandfather's excited reaction. I told him that I ought to take his picture with the clean truck. A little later, he came into the family room and asked if I was going to take that picture. When I had hunted up my camera, I went out to find him posing like this. I guess he remembered the recent picture of Hannah with her learner's permit. He decided his Aunt Jenny would say, "... but he CAN'T be 16 ALREADY!!!!"

Posted by Picasa

No comments: