Christmas 2009

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Maddy Day!

It is early voting time so Julie is working extra hours and JP had an appointment at the VA, so I got to pick Maddy up at "my old school", Hugh Goodwin, yesterday! (By the way, she got her first report card from REAL school on Friday and she made nothing lower than A/S!) Tom "needed" some help spreading seed for rye grass - and you can see he got it! We are hoping that the grass will sprout in time for the wedding on November 13. I am not sure if I mentioned in my last post that the Wildcats won last Friday night, ensuring a bye for the first round of the playoffs! That means Jimmy will be available to rehearse his part as a groomsman and we will be home for the rehearsal ourselves! GO WILDCATS!!!





After the work was done, it was time to play!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: