Christmas 2009

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh!!!!


Just looking at this picture of the scoreboard (Thank you, Michele) does not give you any idea of the excitement and frustration surrounding this game! I am so proud of the EHS WILDCATS!!!! I am wondering if Tom will be able to talk today. He had about used up his voice advising the refs and then came the last play of the game!!!!!!! We were tied 21-21; Texarkana had the ball with three seconds left and they were preparing to kick a thirty-eight yard field goal for the win. EHS blocked the kick and DeAndre Williams (one of my Hugh Goodwin babies) scooped it up and ran seventy-two yards for a touchdown!!!! (You will notice in the picture that we only won by six because no attempt was made to kick the extra point.) I always have great respect (also dread and terror) for Texarkana's teams; it was against the Razorbacks that Jimmy ruined his shoulder in a goal-line stand.

No comments: