Christmas 2009

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Precious flower girl!

Kate was a flower girl in one of her teacher's wedding on the Saturday night of the big ball game I wrote about in my last entry. Jillers took lots of great pictures and posted them to Shutterfly. It used to be that I could copy photos from Shutterfly and use them as I wished; not now. I asked Jill to please send some of her favorites directly to me so I could post them in this blog. She did but they arrived via Picasa and I am not smart enough to be able to save them to "My Pictures" from there either. Picasa did give me the option of blogging the pictures but each one opens individually and so is sent to the blog individually. This picture of the flower girl dancing with her wonderful father is special to me - so I blogged it first - and now it will be in the bottom entry of pictures from the occasion! Oh, well! At least, I can share it so I shouldn't whine, should I?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Depozitna naložba [url=http://www.svetovanje.info]poslovno svetovanje[/url]