Christmas 2009

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jason's Deli

These adorable photos were inserted in my original post and then they disappeared, replaced by a small red X. I have reposted them and have left my earlier comments where they were. I hope you can make some sense out of this journal entry!





After Grandparents' Day, Jenny, Lucy, Hattie, Mike and Diana Paul, and Tom and I went to Jason's Deli for lunch. (Side note: I have always wanted Jenny and Eric to name a little boy Jason because this restaurant - this particular one, not just one of the chain - is where Eric "made his move", which resulted in a wedding and two beautiful little girls! Jenny was moving from an apartment near the river to the top floor of a house just across the alley from Jill and Stephen. We had been shopping in antique stores/flea markets for a few pieces of furniture and decided it was time for lunch. Eric was there with some friends, including an ex-girlfriend, and, as we were leaving, he approached Jenny and walked to the parking lot with us. I went ahead and got into Jenny's car - and waited, and waited, and waited! Jenny gave him her phone number during that conversation and the rest is history! Each had known who the other was from medical school events but he was a class ahead of her so they did not run into each other often.)




I wish these pictures were posted in reverse order but, sometimes, I have no control over things like that! Look at that happy baby anticipating her first lick of that cone! It did not disappoint.

Lucy was sitting next to me as she literally wiggled with happiness and said, "I am just so excited that it is Grandparents' Day!"

No comments: