Christmas 2009

Monday, March 7, 2011

Visit to Hawaii, Volume 10

These two pictures belong in my last entry but they were determined to download sideways unless I used Picassa and I had already written lots using the blogger "new post" feature. I wanted you to see both how handsome Tom looked in his lei from Jane and the whale skeleton at the Bishop Museum!





On Thursday morning, we packed, washed sheets, said our phone good byes with Jane and Barbara, and Tom and Daddy continued their backgammon marathon. I tried several times but never did get a good picture of them as they played out on the 'breakfast lanai". Every time they are together they play BG until well into the night. If we are travelling, the BG board goes with us! I think Tommy ended up winning this time but only because Daddy suggested we return to the apartment after we finished lunch and before we went to the airport. I think they were tied before then - and that is amazing because they play hundreds of games!

Our trip home was blessedly uneventful! Flights were on time; layovers were long enough but not too long; the shuttle dropped us at our car - and we stayed awake all the way back to Sunny Brook Lane!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: