Christmas 2009

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

News Notes

Jenny took Baby Hattie out to visit with Grandma Hattie and was able to get this wonderful photo! Grandma still can't believe anyone would want to name a baby Hattie but she is obviously very proud that Jenny did!

The last thing we are sure that my mother was able to understand as she was in St. Francis Hospice was that the great granddaughter to be born in April would be named Kate Frances with the middle name chosen in her honor. Thank you girls for honoring your grandmothers in this way.

Jenny just posted this picture of Lucy ready to skate. Jen's caption reads, "because all the chicks at the x games wear princess gear".
Hannah has a new kitten. She chose the very most feminine name she could come up with for this cute baby - LACEY!



I have two other photos that I have been trying and trying to figure out how to upload for this entry. One is of the thermometer in my car showing the outside temperature to be 106! I later missed an opportunity to capture it reading 108! The other is a wonderful picture my cousin, Jeff, sent to me of my daddy posing with the Enola Gay. I am NOT giving up! Speaking of my daddy, I will meet up with him in Little Rock on Sunday! YIPPEE!!!

No comments: