Christmas 2009

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Well, fiddle!!!

When I last blogged, on Saturday night, I inserted three photos with descriptions. The entry looked lovely when I went to bed. Yesterday morning, Monday, I showed The Johnson Journal to my daddy on my laptop and those three pictures were absent! I have since tried my phone, my laptop, and my "regular" computer and the pictures are nowhere to be seen. Here they are again. If they magically reappear, I can deleted this entry. (Yes, I have learned to do that. I figured it out when my nephew very apologetically asked me to delete the long entry I had posted about our visit with him in New Orleans. Seems his job is such that it is not safe for him to have his name and photograph splashed all over the internet!)




Daddy should be in Dallas by now on his way home. I have more cute pictures on my camera to download and add to this journal soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: